Daylight hours are increasing, daffodils are blooming everywhere, and the sunshine is pervasive: what a great March it has been. And I've finally gotten a new computer which means I can start being faithful to my blog again! Yay! March has gone by faster than February and I can't believe it is almost April. Classes are officially over for me and I now have a month of essays followed by a month of exams, followed by a summer of dissertation writing. Yay! This year has gone by faster than I could have imagined. And what an incredible year it has been so far. For all its chaos and intensity, London has been a phenomenal place to live, study, and experience food. I couldn't be any happier right now.
Here are a few upcoming blog subjects:
-English rhubarb and ginger jam
-curry dumplings
-Dundee cake making for Devon birthday
-cream tea at Bea's
and more!
Happy Spring everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment